People Ask me about Google Business Marketing Strategies often.
I looked in the mirror and realized, I have a great life, funded by Digital Marketing.
Tell you one thing that’s true, people will follow you easily,
When You Have a Plan built on reasonable, thought-out ideas.
Inbound Marketing (excludes cold calling)
- Brainstorm a Strategy first about your target customer.
- Who are they?
- What is their mindset while they are searcing?
- Do some Marketing Research on industry SEO Keywords Phrases.
- Find the main keywords
- Then, build out your Targeted Keyword List
Ex: “plastic surgeons [your city]” Search in google and check the competition.
Every marketing campaign starts with Marketing Research. If you have the time and the budget, hire a professional to guide you through this vast ocean of information.
This example below shows 3 Important Google AdWords Metrics to Analyse:
- Average Monthly Searches: How many people or searches are entered into Google Search Engines per month.
- Consider most Internet visitors convert at a rate of 2-5% and 5% is gained by informed market research
- Level of Competition: Based on the total searches per month
- How many different vendors on Google AdWords are bidding on this keyword.
- Suggested Bid: Google does a decent job of estimating Cost-Per-Click.
- Best Practice is to pad your budget 20% extra since you may need to pay more than listed to be in the TOP of Google Search Pages.
Business Oceans Keyword Research on “Fitness App”
First, notice that you may lump ‘Fitness’, ‘Workout’ and ‘Training’ into the same bucket, funnel or vertical. This would be a big miss.
Look closer….’Training App’ keywords cost the most. SEE Red and Strikethrough terms above.
You could get twice as manys clicks by focusing the marketing campaign strategy on ‘fitness app’ and ‘workout app’ keyword phrases and writing content that refers to those terms.
“best training apps” is $5.30 per click x 300 clicks = $1,590 In Click-Spend
“workout app” which is a mid-cost at $0.95 per click x 1673 clicks = $1,590 In Click-Spend
Marketing Research and Competitor Analysis matter when creating a marketing plan for your business goals. With keyword strategy in place, we can now get 557% more clicks and increased targeted website traffic.
- Pick your 2-4 top marketing channels: google, facebook, pinterest, linkedin…
- Wrap your keywords in the strategy, like a Good Omelette.
- Build your plan out 3 months. Ding! YOU’RE IN
If you need support in creating the marketing plan for your small or medium business, we can help you build it.
SURF YOUR BUSINESS