After years of being in the internet marketing consulting business, I have found a solid email marketing solution that is excellent and cost effective. You only pay for the amount of user emails you have in the account. This makes it affordable email marketing while you grow your business.
Top 3 Benefits of Email Marketing Campaign
- One of the biggest benefits of using and email marketing provider is that they work very hard to be White Listed with the internet providers (gmail, aol, yahoo, etc.). This is very important because an email campaign is only as good as the number of emails that get through to a users account. Oftentimes, an Outlook distribution list gets stopped.
- The email marketing service allows you, the sender to organize all the names on the email list. It can be broken down into segments. Say for instance you have an auto repair shop. You can divide the list of contacts into 2 lists.
- The oil change list that sends them a reminder every 3 months or so.
- The maintenance list for 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 mile service reminders.
- The third most important benefit is the drip system of email marketing. It’s where you take an email and place it into your ‘Drip Campaign’ that already has up to 10 emails written and will automatically send out to that person at a predetermined interval. This to me is a huge value.
When you have 10 emails ready to go, they can be set to go out once every 5-6 weeks (to spread them out and not annoy your email list) for a full year. You can even put a coupon is the 5th one for a 10% off any service for being a loyal customer.
Now take a look at the new marketing survey and how ROI has shifted in some areas and stayed the same in others. Notice that SEO and Email Marketing are the top winners.
Email marketing over a period of 6 years still maintains one of the top 5 marketing techniques for better marketing ROI.
How much does an DIY email marketing campaign cost? The pricing is more than reasonable.
0 – 250 contacts: $10.00/mo
251 – 500 contacts: $14/mo
501 – 1,000 contact: $19/mo
1,001 – 2,500 contacts: $29/mo
2,501 – 5,000 contacts: $47/mo
5,001 – 10,000 contacts: $74/mo
10,001 – 15,000 contacts: $109/mo
This pricing is based on email marketing service that is a do-it-yourself set up. It’s fairly simple if someone is decent with computers and importing files.
If you need Email Consulting Services in addition to the email marketing account at iContact, here are some options Business Oceans Marketing offers.
- SET UP EMAIL MARKETING ACCOUNT: $150
This includes creating the account and importing your contacts into up to segmented email lists.
- RUN MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: $250
This includes the above plus creating and sending your monthly newsletter out.
- RUN MONTHLY ACCOUNT AND ANALYSIS: $350
PLEASE NOTE: We do not sell email lists. These tend to get black-listed very quickly. The best lists are ones you collect from your customers.
Call us to get your email campaign started. 303-521-5119
Contact Us through email to get some questions answered first.
Search Engine Optimization
Sales Conversion Analysis