Hello, my name is Gabriel Dicristofaro. I am the founder of Business Oceans Marketing.
I learned and studied about Google and search engine marketing way back in the college intern years. Internet marketing has grown quite a bit since then. I am 42 as of this writing and always interested in collaborating on new internet campaigns.
- The first most important part of business is the bottomline.
- The second most important part of business are customers.
Confused? You should be. Those 2 sentences are inverted on purpose. That’s how some marketing campaigns are run…with confused priorities. Of course, the correct answer is customers. If you have no customers, there is no bottomline to calculate.
Whether the business goals are customer expansion or increasing money, the most important part of internet business is being found by customers looking for a specific service or product.
Each product and service is different. Even within the same company. Business Oceans Marketing is here to handling marketing business…and enjoy the ride.
That’s why every marketing campaign deserves its own voice and flavor. Personalized marketing strategies for an individual business.
That’s really where to start. Find your voice. Gruff for dirt bike racing rentals. Alluring for a fine dining restaurant. Crisp for industry contracting. All different customer types. All different flavors.
The TOP 3 first steps recommended for Marketing:
- Set a budget estimate on paper for the first 6 months. Do NOT count future sales created from the new marking campaign in this budget. It’s an investment of current capital and campaigns take some time build up.
- Read about these 3 majors internet marketing tools.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – This involves natural rankings on Google Search for specific Keywords, which can also include SEO for the Map Listing in Google Places.
- PPC – Pay-per-Click Advertising or Google Adwords specifically is where you run a campaign which is only charged when someone actually clicks to your website.
- LPO – Landing Page Optimization is analyzing the website layout to look for areas that can be redesigned to systematically increase the number of users who convert to an email or phone call lead.
- Test the provider you want to use. Do they show up in the top of Google? Ask them for 2-3 client sites and 2-3 keyword samples for each to see proven success.
Once, you’ve built up some comfort around the subject, pick an Internet Marketing Plan to get market research on your industry.